Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Congrats Cat ATC


Hi All!

Here is my Congrats Cat ATC!  She looks a lot like my cat Kevi.  Kevi is a tiger mix rescue and has white chest and belly.  She's 13 years old and still as lively as a kitten.  
Well, back to the ATC.  The cat stamp is from Lost Coast Designs-Party Cat Hat Set.  I colored the cat with Copics on X-Press paper and fussy cut it.  I put Glossy Accents on the hat and covered that with Tim Holtz Distress Stickles-Dry Glitter-Clear Rock Candy.  I wasn't able to get a very good picture of the glitter, but it is so cool!  I printed "Congrats"  using the font-Fontdinerdotcom-Loungy.   It's free, as are all the fonts I use!  Silver pearls and a strip of Washi tape were added as accents.

I am adding this ATC in the following challenges:







6 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome - I love cats, and his little jester hat is perfect. Thanks so much for celebrating with us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way his ears are sticking out of the cap! So funny. A great ACT. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft for our Anything but a Card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this ATC! The cat and hat are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday for our 100th challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great party cat to celebrate! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me chuckle! What a cute entry in our Puppy Love challenge.
    xxx Asha
    Eclectic Ellapu DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete