Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day!!!! Easter Bunny....hmmmm?


Hello and Happy Earth Day!

It is an absolutely gorgeous Earth Day in Southern Wisconsin!  I hope you are having a beautiful day too!

Bunny Blue is bewildered and very blue!  He is missing an egg.  Hmmm...where is it?  Hopefully he'll solve his dilemma soon.

I recycled some scraps to make this ATC.  The cardstock I used for the background, bunny, grass, and eggs are from my scraps!  The eggs were punched out of white scraps, colored with Copics and stamped.

Bunny Blue from Crackerbox Palace, was stamped on a scrap of X-Press paper, and colored with Copics.  After I made straight cuts on the green cardstock I went back in and fringed the ends.  I added Doodlebug Doodle Twine in Limeade, Tangerine, and Bubblegum.  The flowers are from my Prima stash.

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Bugaboo Bingo Challenge   4/26  I used the Die/Punch, Player's Choice, and Flowers.  I wasn't sure if scraps would be considered recycled for this challenge.  If so, I can also make a Bugaboo Bingo with that, Player's Choice, and Use Hot Pink, Orange, or Lime Green.

Crazy Catz Challenge #227: B is For...  4/24  Bunny Blue, Baker's Twine, Bright Colors, Blue Sky, Bewildered, and Blue (sad).

As You See It Challenge #033-Animals  4/23

6 comments:

  1. Yay for using scraps!!! I love making ATC's, this sure is a great one! Love that bunny and the glittery eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Karen! That bunny is like me. I always forget where I hide the eggs until they turn up sometime the next year lol. Love your colouring and the glittery eggs. Thanks for playing with us at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bunny! I love your grass and the way you tied the colourful twine. So glad you played along with our challenge this week over at www.asyouseeitchallenge.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your creation! We wish you Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the look on his face! lol! Great sparkle, and that grass is perfection!

    ReplyDelete