Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I Love, Love, Love My FSJ Gel Press!!!


Hi All!

I love, love, love my FSJ Gel Press!!!  I feel like a little kid with the freedom to create whatever I want.  

Creating with our FSJ Gel Press is so much fun!  You not only create one print, but can lift at least one other print, with what you have left on the Gel Press and/or the stencil.  Two or three for the same price...I always love a bargain!  

If I don't care for the print at first, I can add another layer or put it away to peruse at a later date.  I've taken out creations I wasn't happy with at first and found them perfect to use with a different stamp or as a small decorative piece on a card.

During the next few days I'll be showing cards using the same ATS stamp, "Make a Wish" in similar layouts using different types of Gel Press prints.



For this card I used two of my favorite FSJ acrylic paint colors, Blue Lagoon and Sweet Berry, with the Starburst Lines stencil on Whip Cream Cardstock.  I kept the paints pretty much separate, only blending them a bit in the middle.



This card was printed on Black Licorice Cardstock using Lemon Drop and Limeade Splash acrylic paints.  The paints were pounced until mixed.  The stencil is Bloom Wall.

Only Fun Stampers Journey products were used in the cards  You can find all these supplies and others on my website: funstampersjourney.com/karens
 
JM-0107 - Our Exclusive 8 1/2" x 11" Journey Gel Press 
AT-0246 - Make a Wish ATS
JM-0007 - Starburst Lines Stencil  
JM-0003 -  Bloom Wall Stencil 
JM-0018 - Blue Lagoon Paint
JM-0025 - Sweet Berry Paint
JM-0103 - Lemon Drop Paint
JM-0101 - Limeade Splash Paint
TO-0087 - Brayer



Any comment is truly appreciated!

Take care and have a great day,
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment