Monday, August 20, 2018

Just Because I Want to Give You a Chocolate Gift Box

Just Because I Want to Give You a Chocolate Gift Box


I wanted to give a friend, who loves chocolates, a little gift for listening to me one day when I needed to vent.  I could have just handed her the bag of yummy chocolates and she would of been thrilled, but that wouldn’t do.  I knew one of our Snack Boxes would be perfect.  Can you believe it…you get 25 of them for only $8.95!

I stamped the larger flower on the Whip Cream cardstock in Watermelon Fusion ink and also on a sticky note making sure it covered most of the sticky part.  I then fussy cut it slightly inside the edge.  For this masking technique, die-cutting would not work.  I covered the large flower with the sticky note and then stamped the smaller flowers in Huckleberry Fusion and the greenery in Kiwi Slice.  I made sure to press quite firmly when stamping so there was as little as possible of the white showing through.
Adding Bubble Gum and Beach Ball silk along with pink sequins made a pretty box, even more special.

I made a triple bow using Sweet Berry Crimp ribbon and attached it to the box with a Black Twine bow.  Check out the FSJ YouTube video on How to Tie a Double Bow



Everything I used is from Fun Stampers Journey and can be purchased on my website: funstampersjourney.com/karens

BD-0343 ~ Spring Botanicals Bundle
BD-0334 ~ Everyday Script Bundle
ST-0003 ~ Snack Box
IP-0027 ~ Watermelon Fusion Ink
IP-0035 ~ Huckleberry Fusion Ink
IP-0024 ~ Kiwi Slice Ink
IP-0041 ~ Black Licorice Ink
CS 0003 ~ Black Licorice Cardstock
CS -0040 ~ Whip Cream Cardstock
AC-0112 ~ Pink World Sequins
IP- 0092 ~ Bubble Gum Silk
IP-0145 ~ Beach Ball Silk
AC-0188 ~ Sweet Berry Crimp Ribbon
AC-0004 ~ Black Twine

Take care and have a great day,

Karen

Karen Schroeder
Fun Stampers Journey Founding Coach #31
funstampersjourney.com/karens
fossilsrock@hotmail.com
608-692-9772

No comments:

Post a Comment