Monday, June 24, 2013

Colorful Summer Fun






Hello All!

I've never used the Clara stamp with such a bright card base...I think I like it.  Both stamps are from Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps.  I stamped Clara in Tuxedo Black Memento and colored her with Copic markers.  The photo is not very good... when I took the picture with a better angle, the flash reflected on the red cardstock. I used two flower brads and three Card Candies for embellishments.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


Color Throwdown #247

The Color Throwdown asks for the four colors in the picture,  I colored Clara's body a tan color similar to Crumb Cake

Clearly i Stamp Color Challenge CiSC #1  Red, White and Blue 

Splendiferous Creations-At the Beach


Little Blue Button Stamps   #6  Patriotic Colors

Creative Inspirations-Inspired by Red, White and Blue 

Get Inky Challenge-Red, White and Blue 

MarkerPOP! Challenge #25-Summer Fun!

Aud Sentiments Challenge-Summer

The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge-Summertime!

10 comments:

  1. Hi=) Ohh this is such a fun and cute card!!! I can't stop smiling=) Amazing!Thank you for playing along with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute...such a fun image and I love the sentiment...gave me a giggle!!!! Thanks for joining us this week for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny. Love the image. Such a cute card. thansk for joining us.
    Nancy Guest Designer Clearly iStamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image and sentiment are so funny! I love her swim cap!! I remember wearing those!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly iStamp Challenge #1 - Red, White and Blue color challenge. Hope to see you on July 5th when the 2nd challenge will be posted!!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with the Little Blue button challenge. Marla-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah the link works again! I'm not sure what happened there..but glad to have it back on at Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge!!

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a hilarious card! Love it!! Great coloring too! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp! Hugs, Katy Guest DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I can't stop smiling! I love how you colored your image! She looks kinda old and sunburned and wrinkled. Just like IRL. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Get Inky! Challenges! Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL great image and perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the colour challenge at Clearly iStamp. Dawn Frost guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card. So funny! Thanks for joining us at Get Inky!

    Tonya
    Get Inky! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete