Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hope Sees the Invisible


Hi All!

I'm back again, faster than normal.  I just love these color combinations used in these card challenges. I thought this might be a way to get rid of some scraps I has cut up into various size strips.  I could attach them quickly with my 3M ATG.  I usually don't put adhesive down the entire length of anything I attach, but doing so, helped me complete this card quickly.  All supplies are from Club Scrap.

10 Minute Craft Dash #20   It took me 9 min. 49 secs
 
FUSION {Hypothesis #12} --Lesley's Challenge-photo

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Karen! I loved how you paper pieced the card by using different size pieces.
    Great card!
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! You linked up to the Clearly iStamp Blog Challenge #1 - Red White and Blue color challenge but the link went to no mans land. I can't seem to find the card that is for this challenge. If you link up the correct one I will take the bad link off.
    Also just wanted to let you know that I love how you did the background. I know that took a little work but it looks awesome!!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete