Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Delightful Daisies


Back again!  I've avoiding doing work around the house since it is so hot, over 95 in Southern Wisconsin.  Instead I've been quite messy making cards.  The Daisy stamp is from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz.  Daisies remind me of warm (not hot!) summertime days, walking through my perennial garden.  I miss it so much!  The embossing folder is Square Lattice from Stampin' Up.  I added Yellow Stickles and Dew Drops as embellishments.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Color Throwdown #250-Five Years!
Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Melon Mamba, and So Saffron

Frilly and Funkie Challenge-Summertime

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen! Love those daisies and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisies are so pretty and I lvoe the sentiment you used!!! Thanks for playing again in the Color Throwdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete