Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mum's the Word! All That Stickles Linky Party:Fall/Harvest

Welcome to the Stickles Linky Party: Fall/Harvest

Hi All!

It's Fall/Harvest time at All That Stickles!  I used a mums stamp from Club Scrap.  I stamped the mums in Crushed Olive Distress Ink and used Burgundy Stickles  to cover the petals and Yellow Stickles for the center.  Burgundy Mums are my favorite-there is on my patio.The saying and cardstock are also from Club Scrap.

The photo does not do the card justice.  No matter how I photographed the mums and how many photos I took, the color is off.  The background cardstock is a beautiful paisley swirled olive.

Don't forget to play along on the All That Stickles Linky Party!  Link up your Fall/Harvest projects at All That Stickles!  We love to see what you create!




September Prizes for All That Stickles!
Scrappy Moms - stamp set of winner's choice
Scraptastical Kreations - $15 GC
Fresh Brewed Designs - 5 digis
SKdigis - 2 single digis (no bundles)




1 comment: