Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ornament Christmas Card


 Hi All!

I'm trying to make my Christmas cards a bit at a time this year.   This year they were done so late I felt embarrassed to send them.  Now I just hope I don't lose the cards I make early...It definitely could and probably will happen!  Let's just say my organization is very creative and makes great sense at the time.  Later...not so much.


I made this card using Fun Stampers Journey products.  I stamped the ornament in Green Olive on Oatmeal Cookie CS and fussy cut it. The sentiment was stamped in Butter Cream.  You can order any of these products on my site: funstampersjourney.com/karens 

Ornament stamp~Ornament Party: SS-0143
Sentiment~Merry Tag ATS: AT-0105
Journey Holiday Elements Sequins: AC-0116
Paper~Oatmeal Cookie: CS-0023   Green Olive: CS-0113
Ink~Green Olive: IP-0072 and  Butter Cream: IP-0031 True Color Fusion Ink
Patterned paper~sold out
Thanks for visiting,
Karen

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge~Ornaments
ABC Christmas Challenge~A is for Anything Christmas



7 comments:

  1. Great work getting you Christmas crafting started early this year. I certainly hope you won't lose this beauty, just keep them in a safe place! Love the snowflake paper and the ornament. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Ornaments”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sure there must be a die for the ornaments, Karen -- nice job with the fussy cutting! I like the rich colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fussy cut that ornament??? WOWSERS!! You did a fan-freakin-tastic job! I love the colours and good on ya for getting a head start on the Christmas cards! I think I am going to do the same by doing the Jingle Belles challenges this year!
    PS Your Christmas card was awesome and soooooooooooooo worth waiting for!!
    Love ya sistah xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card. Love the ornament. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you'll join us throughout the year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate...makes sense at the time, and then I never see it again :) I love this!

    ReplyDelete