Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Growing Old


I'm back with a birthday card I made for my friend, Vicky.  It has a favorite quote of mine...mainly, because I never have grown up and I don't think I ever will.  :)  The Growing Old is Mandatory stamp is from Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps...they have the best sayings!  Just love their stamps!   The Party Cat Hat set is from Lost Coast Designs...love the birthday hat!  The paper is from Club Scrap, you can't see it but it has a shimmer to it.  I used Onyx Black Versafine ink.  The fiber  and brads are from my huge stash...can't remember the source.  That confirms it, memory is gone...I am getting old.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Red Carpet Studio-RCS #38 - "Sixteen Candles"  (Birthday) 
Inspiration Journal-May Monthly Challenge: Don’t Quote Me

3 comments:

  1. I love the card Karen, thank you so much! Growing old...I love the records in the background paper, now I know I am growing older~haahaa. Thanks for taking the time to come to lunch.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that quote. Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love that stamp!
    Thanks so much for coming by my blog yesterday for the PaperHaus hop, lovely to see so many peeps, made my day!

    ReplyDelete