Saturday, May 25, 2013

Reach for the Sky!



My favorite flower stamp, masked so only two flowers are stamped.  The paper and stamps are from Club Scrap.  I stamped the flowers and saying with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and distressed the cream cardstock with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a distressing tool.  I colored the flowers with Copics.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show Favorite Ink Challenge  My all-time favorite ink is Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink hands down!
Runway Inspired Challenge #36  I used the colors of the outfit and background for my inspiration.  The Club Scrap cardstock was a perfect color match. 



4 comments:

  1. What a beauty here! I love the vintage feel and those flowers are gorgeous! Vintage Photo is top! Great texture too! Thank you for getting inky with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen! Love the colors.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rustic this card is, while staying elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture of your card, and the background matches the inspiration photo perfectly! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete