Saturday, November 16, 2013

Elvis is in the Building! Drunken Stampers: Person: Elvis (music)








I'm not an Elvis fan, so coming up with an idea for an Elvis card was difficult.  I went with keeping it CAS.  I printed the Elvis image on yellow Club Scrap cardstock.  I found the beach rub-ons in my stash and felt they fit with this younger Elvis image and his movies.

Come on over and join the party at Drunken Stampers!  Make a card/project featuring Elvis Presley or anything music and have the chance to be The Life of the Party! 






5 comments:

  1. Love this Karen! The tropical flowers and aloha go hand in hand with that image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, should you even be admitting you're NOT an Elvis fan today? :D It doesn't matter, though, since this is a perfect Elvis card! Way to rise to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out great, even if you're not an Elvis fan. This card makes me think I can see beach babes dancing just off to the side. Where's Ann Margaret?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!! Your card makes me think of blue hawaii (that was an Elvis movie right???)
    Yeah, I have never really "got" the whole Elvis thing either...for a non fan you ROCKED this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete