Saturday, November 9, 2013

Let's Talk Turkey! All That Stickles!

 Hi All!

Welcome to All That Stickles-Let's Talk Turkey Linky Party!  I had a blast decorating the Turkey.  I stamped his feathers on a scrap of alcohol ink covered glossy paper.  I fussy cut the group of feathers and added Paprika Stickles on the top.  I fussy cut the turkey body, another wing (alcohol inked scrap), another hat, and another beak. The beak is covered with Distress Antique Linen Stickles, the wattle with Christmas Red, the buckle with Golden Rod.  The neck had a light coating of Yellow Stickles and Paprika Stickles was used around the neck.  The hat was colored with Copics

I recycled the white pumpkin base, plastic container, bow, and floral foam from a Halloween display friends brought to me in the hospital.  I never thought about taking a picture of it...drugs.  It was so cool!  I bought some new flowers and added the turkey to replace the bat.  I added Orange Peel Stickles to the bow.

Make sure you add something to the Let's Talk Turkey Linky Party over at All That Stickles!

November Sponsors!
 The Paper Parade - $25 GC
Get Inky - $25 GC

2 comments: