Sunday, June 1, 2014

Guest Designer Reminder Post for Quirky Craft Challenge #11~It's About Quirky Time!

Hi All!

Welcome to my reminder post for Quirky Craft Challenge #11~It's About Quirky Time!  It's all about time, so let's see clocks somewhere on your project, it could be an altered clock, anything as long as there are clocks~any sort of clocks!
I have one more challenge after this as Guest Designer for Quirky Crafts Challenges...I am going to miss it.  :(     




I'm using a new toy I bought, the Sizzix Triple Clip Flip-its!  Everything was cut, except the Time To Party sentiment, from the dies...so cool!  All of the Clock/Time images are from The Cutting Cafe, our sponsor for this challenge.  I printed the images on various papers, attached then and popped up the clocks!  That is it.



Visit Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog and check out their awesome Design Team!  Their projects are very Timely!



 Remember to enter your project for Quirky Crafts Challenge #11 - Clocks  
by midday on Saturday, June 7th- UK time or 6:00 am CDT.  
You could win a prize from  

The prizes are:
1st place - 3 sets of choice
2nd place - 2 sets of choice
3rd place - 1 set of choice


I'm entering this card in the following challenge:

The Corrosive Challenge #200: Anything Goes   6/8

Have a great day!
Karen

Your comments make me smile~Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I like your card, you did a great job it's very interesting

    ReplyDelete